Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Vitamins that make you sick?

I know that vitamins or supplements are supposed to help you and make up for what you are lacking. But every time I take mine, which you can tell is so often and consistent, they make me sick. Last time I got the flu this time I have a chest cold. I am not complaining I just think it is rather interesting.
There hasn't been too much going on here. Oh but one exciting thing happened this last weekend. Corey's parents came to visit this past weekend we had a wonderful time. Rick and Sherrie had the joy of experiencing the lines for gas. Here in Georgia we are going through a gas shortage since the last hurricane, but it has just recently gotten really bad. The news has said that we should be back to normal mid October. So we have been combining errands as to not waste gas.
The kids are doing well. Kobie is doing really well in school. He is our little genius. His is testing above his grade level. After I found that out I thought I need to start working with Cole like I did with Kobie. Granted Cole is his own little person, I still want to give him every opportunity. A couple weeks ago we were all in the car going some where. The kids start talking about different animals. Cole says, "Rattlesnakes live in asthma." After a second of confusion I asked do you mean Arizona, and that is what he was trying to say. Then he said something about rattlesquirrels. I don't know what those are either but he was sure excited about them.

1 comment: