Another reason why I was looking forward to today is that it is half day at school. So I get to spend a little extra time with my little men. Cole has decided that we are having Stevi-B's for lunch but I am trying to talk him into a picnic at home. Stevi-B's is a pizza buffet for any of you who don't know. And they have an awesome baked potato pizza and let me say that it is NOT on any diet, but oh so yummy.
I am having a chill day because I came home from work last night with an achy body and chills. While the little ones watched a movie I got in the tub to soothe the muscle aches. When I got out I checked my temp it was 102. How sad it is to be sick on your day off. I feel much better this morning just a little tired. It seems that this like this happen to me all the time, Murphy's Law. And as luck would have it Corey had to go into work. This isn't the first time he has had to go in on a day off. He was quite frustrated last night and said that he won't do it again.
On to the cultured boys. Both Kobie and Cole have gone through a phase were they like watching Sleeping Beauty. It maybe that there is a prince and dragon in it, but it is cute to watch them watching it. I also think it is perfectly healthy for little boys to be exposed to princesses because that is who they will be looking for one day. I know that I found my prince. Plus there are enough truck, cars, and trains in our house to open a toy store. We love boy toys!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! I'm glad you got to spend it with your boys, but am sorry that you were feeling sick! It was great talking to you, and is definitely something we need to do more often! Love ya girl!
PS Matt loves Disney movies and he turned out great! And I remember when we got Cinderella for Christmas and my brothers and I watched it like four times in one day...and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one asking my mom if we could watch it again!
We love boy toys too! Weston CAN'T get enough of your house! I see that Princess Emma has had some influence on your boys :). Jamie worries sometimes when he sees how interested Weston is in Emma's girly stuff. I'm not worried, I've seen him at your house.
Post a Comment