Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We love Halloween

It has been a while but we are all doing well in the Barker household. The boys are so excited for Halloween. It is a week away but we still don't know what Kobie what to be. Cole and I are going as a couple, Corey will be at a concert for our ward trunk or treat, so we (Cole and I) will be a pair. We are going as Cosmo and Wanda, from Nickelodeon's Fairly Odd Parents. It is about a kid who has 2 fairy godparents, Cosmo and Wanda. So Cole and I will have wings and wands, I know that it sounds a little weird for a boy but it is a boy fairy and Cole is really excited about it.
for us to do. I love finding cute things on the A couple of weeks ago Kobie was out of school on Monday and Tuesday so I wanted to find something fun to do with the boys. We were going to go on a hike but it was raining. I didn't think that the kids would like to be cold and wet. So I found some cute Halloween crafts on the internet. The kids had a great time making the garland. And I had a great time making the pretty, sparkly pumpkin. Hey, what can I say? I am a girl I like sparkly things. Have a Spooktacular Halloween.

The bad thing about my cute pumpkin is that it leaves all the glitter on the floor. Oh well that is the price I pay for having a cute little pumpkin.

2 comments:

Gina Rochelle said...

Yeah, I can't say I'm third about this concert idea. Last year Emma threw up at our trunk-or-treat and I'm worried about keeping track of three kids in a parking lot in the dark and maning the primary booth. Nice timing Weezer! :)

Gina Rochelle said...

but on a happy note your Halloween decos. ARE very cute!