Well, ok it was about 2 months ago but I had to write about it. Being from Vegas it is always exciting to hear about it snowing there. My mom called and said that it had started snowing at noon and was still snowing, that was 3 hours of snowing. A couple days later when I talked to her she said it snowed till about midnight. WOW! 12 hours of snow in the dessert, how fun is that? I think mom said there was about 6 to 8 inches. My parents emailed pictures of the snow that I will attach. My parents (empty nester) even went out and built a snowman. I think it is great, even though you are grown up you can still have fun like a kid. I remember growing up when we went to Utah for Thanksgiving Dad would always help us build a snowman. When the kids heard that it snowed at Grandma's house they wanted to drive there. I guess at the end of the day we are all just big kids at heart.



1 comment:
Wow- That's a ton of snow! Way more than we have had this year! Send some our way:)
Post a Comment