My goodness, where did February go? Well I have been busy with taking on extra days at the hospital and organizing the blood drive at church. I will have to say that my hat goes off the moms that work full time. I worked 4 days one week this month by the end of the week I was fried and needed a break. Corey watched the kids and I went out to the store. I was kind of looking for a dress for our Stake Sweetheart Dance but found some great red shoes at Ross. There are a lot of fun and Corey thought they looked Hot. It is fun to have sassy shoes don't worry I don't wear them often.
Yesterday was the blood drive for the 2 wards in our building. Since I am the activities chair I had the joy of running the show. The girl from the other ward helped and I am very grateful for her help. I was at the church from 7:30 am til 4:00 pm and was very tired when I got home. The folks from the American Red Cross did a great job. The guy that took my blood did a great job I didn't even feel the prick of the needle going in. I was very glad that we made our goal. Thanks goes out to all those that helped and gave blood. A special thanks to the Alexander High School National Honor Society for giving their time to help with registration and the canteen.
I have also been substituting from Cole's primary class. Wow, 4 little boys and at least 3 girls, however not all the girls have been there yet, it very exciting at times. Let's just say that I need a nap when I get home but I have enjoyed it. Oops, I probably shouldn't have said that I just might become the permanent teacher but that is okay.
One last side note. We are praying for my sister Becky and her little boy Scott. They found out yesterday that he has diabetes. His blood sugar was above 400 when he went to the ER, normal high is about 120. They are doing okay from what my mom says and will be able to go home in a few days after they learn how to take care of him. It will be an adjustment for them and we are praying that they will all be okay. We are looking forward to March and all of it's adventures.
2 comments:
Put those shoes on when ever you want. Clean your house in them if you want to. If they were fun and flirty, shoot I would!!!! ha ha!! So sorry to hear about your nephew. I hope he feels better soon. We love you AND MISS YOU!!!
Yah- I agree with Wendy- If you got them wear em. We love you and are glad you are staying busy. We will keep your sister and family in our thoughts, and I hope the adjustment goes well. We love you!
Post a Comment