We had a wonderful holiday season. We stayed home in Douglasville this year instead of going home to Las Vegas. We missed having more family around but it was nice to be home and not worry about if "Santa" would be able to bring Christmas to Las Vegas and have us fit it on the plane. The boys have had a wonderful time with Corey and me being home. I think that they might be ready to get back to their regular schedule because Cole keeps asking when he gets to go back to the babysitters. We love our babysitter Brooke and her son Preston.
Back to the holidays, we have really just been relaxing and playing. Kobie got a scooter from Santa and Cole got a skateboard. In hind sight we, oops, Santa should have brought a scooter for Cole too. Cole has been riding Corey's scooter, I gave to him our 1st Christmas together. It has been a lot of fun to see them out playing with their neighborhood friends, Corey even hopped on his skateboard and rode down our hill. He said at one point he knew he would get really hurt if he fell but he was just fine. It was really cute our little neighbor boy Jerel told Kobie, "Your dad is awesome." Let's say it all together, Awww how cute. We haven't downloaded our pictures from Christmas but we will post them when we do.
I am adding a couple pictures of the boys with Santa from the Ward Christmas party.

Our Christmas party was on Cole's birthday, he was showing Santa that he was 4.

Cole and Santa.

Kobie and Santa.
Corey said, "Wow Kobie is as big as Santa." That's our cute 7 yr old. He comes up to my chin. I will be the short little mom of some cute tall boys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
4 comments:
I am so excited to see everyone using their pictures. Merry Christmas to me. I am glad that you decided to stick around for the holidays!
I'm so glad you had such a nice Christmas! And glad that you are getting to spend so much more time with Corey! Love the pictures of your boys with Santa. So fun!
Hey, it sounds like you guys had fun! I think we would have liked to go out and play Christmas day too, but we got inches of snow!! Miss you guys.
Holy Cow, Kobie looks like a teenager there! Cole, your dad IS awesome! And so's your mom :)
Post a Comment