
Well I joined the adult world this month and turned 30. I don't know why but I just felt like I was still looked at as a kid even though I have been working for years and I have 3 children, both of which scream not a kid. No I don't feel old but I have noticed some changes with my body, maybe it is subconscious but still there are changes. I had a wonderful birthday with many birthday wishes. I'm a little goofy and I love to make cakes and decorate them, So I told Corey that I was going to make my cake. It was a chocolate cake with raspberry creme in the middle with a lavender fondant on top with small little white flowers. My big helper Kai tried to taste it before it was time or done but it gave the cake character. I have loved spending time with my family and they made me feel special.
So since I did turn 30 this year I made a goal to get back in shape. Yes part of it was that we just had Kai last year and the other part is people always say the older you get the hard it is to lose that unwanted fluff. I am happy to report some great progress. Yes I have little more that I would love to tone up but if not I am happy with what I have. So since January I have lost 26 pounds and a total of 13 inches on my body. I was surprised this morning when I added it all up. But since President Uchtdorf's talk on Saturday night I have decided to be patience with myself and celebrate my successes, since "Heavenly Father is proud of our successes no matter how small."
2 comments:
You go girl! Happy Birthday (a month late :o) ).
WOW! Diana you look fabulous! I wish I had been there to eat some of your delicious cake!
Post a Comment