So I am the worst blogger, sorry everyone. I started this blog with the grand idea that it would keep the family updated on our life out here in Georgia. Then life happened and I got very busy. Now that we are done with excuses...All of the boys are doing great and getting big fast.
Kobie-Starts 4th grade this year and can't wait. When school ended he said, "I can't believe I am a 4th grader!" And he said that for the first week of summer. This week he is participating in the Cub Scout Twilight Camp. And no this isn't a vampire camp : ) it is called twilight camp because it is in the evening. I volunteered to help with the camp, in hind sight I think that I was smoking something when I said yes. Having a baby outside for 5 hours in the hot humidity is not fun or the best idea if you are going for sanity. Oh well Kobie is having a great time and that is what matters. Kobie is still our sweet big helper and loves helping with Kai and Cole.
Cole- is our toothless wonder right now. Both of his front top teeth were loose last week. Corey was traveling last week so we, the kids and I, decided to have a movie night and we pumped up the air mattress in the living room and watched a movie. In the middle of the movie Cole says "Mom my tooth fell out!" I thought it fell out while he was eating a treat because that is how his 4 front bottom teeth fell out. I asked if it fell out while he was eating and he said "No, I pulled it out." Well the "Tooth Fairy" came while we were watching the movie so he got his money before going to bed. Cole is excited for kindergarten this year and for the chance at riding the bus with Kobie. Cole is still our little comedian and makes us laugh every day.
Kai-is our ever growing baby. In the first month he grew 4 inches and another in his second month. He is a sweet baby and is very happy. Most mornings when he wakes up he will just lay in his crib and talk and kick around happy as can be. Really the only time he is upset is when he is hungry, has poopy pants or right before bed time. When I was pregnant with him I felt like he would be a calming baby and spirit in our family and the first time I held him I felt the same thing. And yes he truly is a calming baby and has a calming spirit. I can't tell you how many times he has made Corey and me fall asleep while holding him. He also did it to my dad when he came for Kai's blessing.
Corey and Me-We are doing well. Corey has been very busy at work. Within the last month he has worked 60 hrs plus for multiple weeks. I am grateful for his willingness to work and provide for our family even when it is not the easiest of tasks. I am back to working my Fridays with an additional day every now and then. I resigned at Piedmont Hospital last week. It is just now where I am supposed to be right now, plus it is too far away from the babies. I will be better and try to update every week.
The program is not letting me add pics, so I will do it later.
4 comments:
Ohhhhh......we can't wait for the pics! We are dying to see the new little guy. We sure love and miss you!
I totally thought of the movie Twilight when you mentioned his scout get together. ha ha.... I thought it seemed kinda old for Kobie too. Anyways, saw the pics, super cute!!!! Kai looks exactly like Cole. Aww... I miss you guys so much! We love you all and hope all is well! :)
Yea......you're back in business. It sounds like you are doing great 3.....we can't wait to meet our new cousin!
Well I am so glad that you are all doing great! Thanks for the update, and tell Corey Happy Fathers Day!
Post a Comment