This past week when Cole and Corey were talking about cars Cole said something about the engine, but he called it a ningine. It is the cutest thing to hear. I love the little things that kids say and come up with. Since Corey is such a car fanatic he has passed that on to our little ones, it is awesome to see them all get excited over cool hot wheels and real hot rods. We have taken them to a couple car shows here and they all love it, I go to spend time with them but it doesn't have me jumping for joy to see the new BMW or Auddi, but I do love all my men.
Last week was pretty uneventful which I don't have a problem with. We are just trying to get into the school routine. But since Kobie is such a good little student it is not too hard. He tries to get most of his homework done on Monday, I think it is just that he like to do it and get it done. He is also a great little reader.
I do have to say though, I love being a mom of boys. It is fun to wrestle and play tag with them. I played trains with Cole yesterday for a while when Kob was at school. We haven't gotten the trains out in a while and it was fun. I have been trying to do more fun things with him while Kobie is in school. Especially since last week he prayed for daddy to stay home and mommy to go to work. When I told Corey that night I of course cried. It didn't help that I was sick so I sounded pretty pathetic. The boys just miss their dad when he is gone and I know that that is what it was.
One exciting thing I am doing next week is going to New Orleans to visit Corey. That is where he has been working since May and will probably be there till November or December. My only saving grace is that he comes home on the weekends. I am grateful that he has a great job and am grateful that he is willing to work hard for our family. But I am going down for our Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 8 beautiful yrs already. I look forward to 8 more beautiful yrs and more. That is our excitement for the week. Since we are celebrating our anniversary I thought that I would add this cute little song about what husbands should not say to their wives. Enjoy!
1 comment:
haha nice video. I'm proud to say Jamie's never said those things
Post a Comment